5 Basics Steps
We believe that there are 5 basics steps that will start you on the right road to understanding your financial freedom. Wealth building is a result of organization, proper planning, and self-motivation.
1. The first step to building wealth is the decision to do so. Set a goal and then you can begin mapping out a strategy to achieve it.
2. Money begets money. When you save and invest a portion of your income, you will begin to reap the benefits of money at work.
3. Spend less than you earn. Save at least 5% of everything you make.
4. Earn interest ...don't pay it. Put your credit cards away, except for emergencies, and reduce your installment debt to zero. This will help you begin to pay yourself rather that your creditors.
5. Finally, put time on your side. If you have ambitious financial goals, one of the best moves you can make is to start saving as soon as possible.
To build wealth you have to be able to see the big picture. What seems like an insignificant amount now will become significant later.